Friday, August 1, 2014

The Lion and the Fire Fairy

I made a picture for my mother for her birthday. So, as this was special editing was required. So, there was a fairy:
Click to Enlarge

Now, I went for a fire fairy red was her favourite colour, and that she is into this kind of fantasy. So, I took that image, which was made in Hero Machine and edited in GIMP. Now, I also grabbed the lion head from Hero Machine and edited that.
Click to Enlarge
The editing was mostly on the lion, where I used mosaic effect on the eyes and shading on the face to make it more lively. I went with a lion because my mother is a Leo. Course, I put it all together, and added some fire, and this came about:
Click to Enlarge

For anyone that was wondering, my mother plans to print it onto canvas and hang it up... so I guess it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment